Concrete lifting floors allow you to exploit the possibilities and use of building space with swimming pools in the garden or patio to create ambience.
Concrete lifting floors can be raised to zero level, ie: above the water surface to the same level as the patio or pool edge.
Summing up, the following possibilities can be used:
- A water surface with any water depth on the terrace eg: right next to the living space to provide additional atmosphere
- Using the pool area as a patio / penthouse terrace
- The terrace can be used as a swimming pool with a movable canopy
- Patio / penthouse terrace with lifting floor raised eg:
can be used as a space for events, as a conservatory, dance floor (despite vibrations) or as a fitness room
- The patio / pool area and living space are usable as one single space
- High insulation -
low heat losses as a result of reduced evaporation area due to the concrete floor of the swimming pool acting as a cover
- Variably adjustable water depth
- The terrace, swimming pool and residential area blend into one unit
Please let us know your structural options as well as your personal wishes and we will be pleased to work out tailor-made suggestions!